There are a string of other benefits to drinking apple juice:
1. Protects the heart: Because of the antioxidant flavonoids and phytonutrients in apple juice, drinking apple juice helps lower the risk of heart disease.
2. Goodbye asthma: Because apple juice is so high in antioxidants, it can very well help prevent asthma attacks. A study has shown that apple consumption has been associated with decreased risk of asthma.
3. Prevents cancer: Apple juice not only has antioxidant activity, it also has antimutagenic characteristics, anti-inflammatory mechanisms, and immunity features, among others. All these help reduce the risk of cancer.
4. Improves memory: A new study shows drinking apple juice may improve memory. By preventing the decline of an essential neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine, drinking apple juice may help improve one's memory.
5. Helps fight Alzheimer's Disease: Antioxidant-rich apple juice may also reduce problems associated with memory loss and help fight Alzheimer's disease.
“Like most moms today, I am discerning about what I put in the grocery cart, what goes into our refrigerator, what goes into my kids' bodies. First thing we moms do when we consider buying a product is usually to check the label. When you see a label like that of Mott's we sometimes feel we hit the jackpot because we've found a healthier alternative for our family. The fact that it not only tastes good, but this 100% Apple Juice, with 0% fat, no sugar added, is gluten free and with added Vitamin C and knowing that it has been a well-loved brand for more than a century makes Mott's a perfect complement to my goals for a healthy lifestyle for me and my family” Janice Villanueva, Mommy Mundo
|Mott's Ale Mocktail|