Hostel, The first time I've learned about the word Hostel is from Eli Roth's suspense movie. Yikes! Creepy. But this post has nothing creepy in any sense. In fact, this post is a colorful, pretty eye candy and affordable place to be in, just along EDSA and a tumbling away from BGC and Makati.
Located at 2855 Danlig St. near EDSA Kalayaan, just between the gas stationPetron and Mercury Drug, in Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Makati. Told yah Tumbling away from BGC and Makati
But wait, the BGC Hostel, their name itself confused me too. Yah I know you guy's were wondering the same thing. Why BGC if it's not located within BGC?
Actually it's an acronym for Be at your Greatest Comfort
"Being one of the Newest Boutique Hostel in Makati, we provide a wide range of services guaranteed to satisfy the needs of both Business Guest, Travelers, and Backpackers." ...BGC Hostel
BGC Hostel Makati is a 3 storey building. On the first level is the Hostel's Reception Area, Lobby, Kitchen, Hostel Office, CyberCafe and a Tapsihan from a consignee. The rooms that can accommodate 2 to 12pax were located at the second level. And the exclusive for ladies dorm is on the 3rd floor.
1. The Guest agrees by signing that the Hostel is not held responsible for item(s) lost or damaged.
2. To secure item(s). Safety Deposit Boxes are available to guest at no extra charge.
3. In the event that the Guest check-out past 12nn, incurring charges shall be applied automatically (Php100.00/hour).
4. Check-in time is 2pm, an early check-in is subject to corresponding additional charges.
5. Return the Keycard upon check-out. Lost Keycard charged with Php 150.00.
6. All rates are inclusive of government taxes.
7. Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 noon
8. Children 5 years old and below, sharing bed with their parents are free of charge.
9. Major credit cards are accepted such as Mastercard and Visa.Debit cards such as Megalink, Bancnet, and Expressnet.
10. Visitors of Guest are allowed only at Visitor Lounge.
2nd Level of The BGC Hostel Makati
The Green Room is can accommodate 2pax,
The Purple Room is for 8pax
The Yellow and Blue Room can accommodate upto 12 pax.
All rooms are in bunk beds style with comfy mattresses, fluffy pillow and fleece blankets, curtains for privacy, lockers for your belongings safekeeping, air-conditioned and with room in Comfort room and hot and cold showers.
Now, Let's take a peek at our #TeamByaherosMNL Room, The Purple Room
Integer sodales turpis id sapien bibendum, ac tempor quam dignissim. Mauris feugiat lobortis dignissim. Aliquam facilisis, velit sit amet sagittis laoreet, urna risus porta nisi, nec fringilla diam leo quis purus.
Hayee! Thank you for visiting my blog. A tiny place in the cyberworld where I share the recent happenings and trend, together with my life adventures.
For inquiries, collaborations, and sponsorships email aci_girl@rocketmail(dot)com. ;)